Saturday 19 March 2011

fully seated, harness locked, head back, hands tightly gripped

Each day for me in London has seemed to bring a new opportunity and many obstacles along my way. 


Never taking things for granted (as I have learned how quickly things can turn around!), I now realise I have to embrace this rollercoaster-of-a-ride and knowing that the rails have been set before me and the destination is good.


I will let myself scream on the loop-the-loops and laugh with anticipation at sight of the grand climbs and deep falls of this life-long ride - knowing the excitement and risk of being a young man has placed me on this path. 


This week has been no exception and I find myself with two amazing job opportunities that I could not have imagined I would be doing if you were to suggest them to me, say, this time last year. Nor could I have orchestrated their timing or chased down the people I needed to meet in order to be offered these roles without it being pre-destined for me.


Both are fashion and publishing industry positions and have the potential to challenge and develop me immensely as a young man and business professional within an industry that sets my heart alight by the mere thought of it.


I will keep you all posted on the progression.


So here goes - fully seated, harness locked, head back, hands tightly gripped.



1 comment:

  1. yeh man i like!! If i it doesn't work out you have a way with words too.. but of course it will all work out for ya x jeremy

    ReplyDelete